It is mainly a tricky task to choose the perfect durian. People in Singapore love durian the most. Some of the important facts about the best durian delivery Singapore have been discussed in this article.
Important tips to consider for buying the best durian
Below are some of the important tips for choosing the best durian:
- It is necessary to smell the durian first. The fruit must have a slight fragrance. If the fruit has no aroma, then the durian is unripe. If the aroma of the said fruit is too strong, then durian may be over-ripened.
- The durian’s freshness can be a perfect way to check its freshness. The person must scratch its stem gently with their fingertips. In case the stem is having a leafy-green and fleshy interior, this mainly indicates that the durian has mainly dropped off the trees within the last 24 hours. In the case of a dark stem, this indicates the durian has been collected much earlier.
- The shape of the durian mainly indicates the amount of pulp inside. In the case of bulging sides, the seeds are fleshy. In the case of concave sides, this indicates the chamber is empty. Odd-shaped durians are mainly aromatic as well as creamier as in comparison to perfectly rounded durians.
- The durian sellers mainly toss the durians and tap the same with a spatula. This is mainly done to check whether the fruit is ripe or not.
Durians are mainly perishable fruits. So this needs proper storage as well as handling to make sure they remain fresh and delicious mainly. The fruit must be stored in a cool, dry place, and away from direct sunlight. The fruits must be kept in an airtight container to prevent them from getting spoiled.
For the best durian delivery, it is necessary to consider below aspects carefully:
- First, to deliver the durian, it is necessary to know about the durian type.
- It is necessary to choose a delivery service that must not exceed 3 hours. This ensures that the durians remain fresh after they are mainly shipped to the customer’s home.
- Different stores mainly have different delivery hours. Some of the businesses mainly offer all-day delivery, while others operate at night. The customer must consider the order time as well as some places which mainly have cut off times before the products are mainly delivered the next day instead.
- It is necessary for the customer to take into account the delivery fee before they mainly place the order.
- It is necessary to know about the source of durian origin before someone mainly places the order.
These are some of the important facts to know about durian delivery in Singapore.